Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 14 - Blood Work

May 14 - Blood Work

Happy Monday!! Today is the last blood work prior to the procedure at BCH. Todays numbers have to come back good in order for everything to work out!

We got to the lab and went running right in to get our band-aid.
Today we stood on the floor to open the band-aid.
Before climbing up in the chair to play on the tablet while we wait for P.
The draw went amazing as always. P is so good at what she does and the two of them have such a great relationship that he trusts her no matter what she does.

We were off to the treasure box before I knew it. Levi struggled to decide what he wanted but ended up settling on a green super bear.
Super Bear and Levi were doing tricks in the car.
Levi asked me to bring Levi into my work so he didn't have to be alone all day. I thought that was a bit much, but I did take a picture of him in my car for Levi.
Counts came in today around 9:45, not a bad time. His count is 260! So we have a great number and that is the last box we needed to check for Wednesday so we are good to go! I don't know what the next steps will be as it will depend on if Levi stays overnight at BCH or we come home that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment