Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15 - Blood Draw

February 15 - Blood Draw

Today's blood draw went fabulous!! "Nice Nurse" was back and unlike most Monday's there was no line no waiting. So we were in and out in under 10 minutes. We stopped to look at the "bath tub" for quite awhile this morning. He said it was "filling". He knows not to get in until it's done. Blood draw was quick and easy and he was off and running to the treasure box before I could give his birth date. No picture this morning since everything was so quick. But it was Red or Pink day at daycare today so here is a picture of Levi before we left all ready for daycare.
Red or Pink Day. Even Jerry got to go as he is all dressed in Red. 
Dropped Levi off at daycare and he ran right over to get into the middle of things. They were in the middle of circle time when we got there and he DID NOT want to miss the story. I barely got a sideways wave good bye.

Around 1:00 when I still hadn't heard the results I was starting to get a little frustrated. Then I got concerned. I didn't know if possibly they weren't there today because of the holiday. I called them knowing fare well that I was probably in for a chewing out by Receptionist S. But thankfully, it was a different receptionist today. Receptionist J is very very nice. She was polite and put me on hold while she talked to K. She told me that K would be calling me soon and that they were still processing the results.

Around 1:20 K called with the results. 257! I'll take it. Still going up! Although the rate of increase has decreased, it is still increasing, so for now we are good. K seemed slightly frustrated with me when I asked a few questions. But I gotta do what I gotta do as a parent. I have to be his main advocate, so sorry not sorry if I frustrate you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment