Monday, June 12, 2017

June 1 - Blood Work

June 1 - Blood Work

Blood work today was pretty quick and easy! We got to the lab and there was one person ahead of us so Levi settled in with his animal book.


We didn't get very far before it was Levi's turn and he went running in! The blood draw itself went great! Then Levi was off to the treasure box. He picked out another yellow squishy guy. He gave hugs to P and we were out the door. He had asked for a donut on the way in and I had said he could have one if he was good, but once we were out of the lab he just took off for the front door so out we went. 

We got to the car and started heading for home. In the future Levi's Nanny will meet us in Dover but since this is the first week I am driving him all the way home. God I don't miss the days of making this drive, and it used to be twice a week! No wonder I used to be exhausted all the time! 

About halfway home Levi told me he had gotten the tag of his squishy guy but that he had ripped his toes and he was really sad! I told him I could look at it when we got home. He seemed ok with that and went back to happily playing. Then about 5 minutes later he suddenly put his toy down, got all quiet, glared at me, and said "Hey! Where's my donut?!" It was hilarious!!! 

After I dropped Levi off I headed to work! Counts came in a little later at 255! A great number coming off an infusion! 

Next Plan: Blood Work again next week 6/8.

No comments:

Post a Comment