Monday, June 12, 2017

June 8 - Blood Work

June 8 - Blood Work

No line no waiting today!!! Simple in and out! The blood draw went great! As we were waiting for everything to get set up, P did mention to me that she would be on vacation next Thursday 6/15! So we may do blood work on 6/14 instead! I would rather move it by a day then have another Nurse and set Levi's progress on blood work back again. He does so well with P!

Once the blood draw was over we were off to the fountain! Levi stood for a picture for me in his super cute shirt!! He is "showing you" his new cars in the second picture!! Can't you see how pretty they are!! FYI there is a green one, a purple one, and an orange one! You'll have to use your imagination from there. :)

Levi asked for a donut and I said sure! So off we went to get his donut. He ordered it very nicely from the "donut lady" (some day I really need to learn her name to teach Levi so he will stop calling her the donut lady!) Then we were off to the car!

He ate the whole thing!!!! We got to the 99 parking lot to wait for Naomi and he was so excited to show off his chocolate hands and face. Then when I didn't immediately get out to clean him up he said "i'm yucky!!!" and shoved his hands at me!

Naomi arrived and I got him loaded into her car! It was the first time I have loaded him into a car that wasn't either mine or Jay's, a family members, or a car I would be riding in with him. It was a little weird. Definitely one of those moments where you realize that a big part of parenting is slowly letting go! It was very nice not to drive home and back to work though! Saved me an hour!!

Counts came in at 265. Not a huge increase in a week, but still an increase so I'll take it!!

Next steps: Blood work again Next Wednesday (due to P's vacation day) 6/14.

No comments:

Post a Comment