Wednesday, May 4, 2016

April 24-28 - Camp Sunshine

April 24-28 - Camp Sunshine

I could write a book about how AMAZING Camp Sunshine was! We met some amazing people, had some great family time, relaxed, played, took naps, and were just generally able to be normal!! I can not wait to go back next year!! :) Levi had a blast! And has asked about it several times since "Go To Camp Sunshine?" it's very cute, and I know he had a good time too!
Because I don't want to write a book, I will just leave you with a few pictures! Enjoy :)
On Our way 
Look I can touch the ceiling!!!

The room has a rocking chair, this is a nice place, i think i'll stay here!

Pet the Moose!

Mike and Sulley!!!! 

Cake before dinner?!?! Yea, I think I'll stay here!

He played a little hard! 
Puzzle time!

Talent show! 

Doing "Hands Up" at the Masquerade ball! 

Dancing tired him out!

I think I'll take this bear home with me!

Umm... Mom... The sweatshirt ate my hand!

We got a little snow. But that didn't slow down this New England boy! 

All dressed for Parents Night out. 

They had lots of kid food on kids only dinner night!

He fell asleep in the Tot Lot with his boots still on. But he transferred to his cribby quite well. 

Wide awake and ready to go the next morning!

A little coloring!

A lot of sliding!

Playing Diggy! 

Eating his kit-kat!

His wish boat! 

The tots were minions at the celebration ceremony! They were so cute!

Playing! 

Last night!

Taking his own suitcase to the car. 

Wait! I want to go back in!! 

Levi sized door!

Thanks Camp Sunshine!!

Headed Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment