Monday, July 31, 2017

July 14 - Blood Work

July 14 - Blood Work

This morning was a little hectic as the Nanny called in sick, but Levi and I got up and got moving and the day started out better then it could have!

We got over to the lab and there was no line so that was nice. Levi went right in and picked out his band-aid. He climbed up on my lap in the chair and set down and held out his arm and the draw was done before we knew it. He was off to the treasure box. The treasure box was getting kind of low so Levi saw the sticky stretchy little guys from Oriental Trading and grabbed a handful of them. We put him in his overalls pocket and headed out.

We got to my car and I told him he could have 1 in the car so he picked one and we opened it up.
 Then we headed to Mommy's office in order to get my computer! Levi was very good. He climbed in my chair and colored a pretty picture on my white board while waiting for me. Then we went over to the candy cauldron and he picked out a hershey kiss! Thanks to my co-worker for the candy supply was a great bribe to be quiet in my open concept office with huge ceiling that sound travels in like crazy!
Then we headed to McDonald's before heading home!

Counts came in a little bit later at 224! A great 50 point jump since Tuesday's infusion!

Next plan: Blood Work next Friday if we make it home in time from Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment