Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 17 - Blood Work

March 17 - Blood Work

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! This is Levi's favorite Holiday because it is his favorite color!!

Since we were out of town for another appointment on Thursday we are doing blood work on Friday. I was a little worried that P might not be there, but she was! So all was good!! P showed us a picture of her grandson who is a few years older then Levi and their shirts were almost identical! It was super cute! They were both dressed up for St. Patricks day!

The draw itself went great! P makes everything so easy! There was no line or waiting when we got there so Levi went right in. The draw is over before we know it.

Once the draw was done Levi went running to the treasure box and picked out a spiderman ball! The couple who provides the prizes has been on point lately! Levi has gotten some amazing treasures. Some day I would really like to thank them.

Levi was bouncing his ball out of the lab, sorry for the blurry picture, his ball was getting away from him!

Levi had asked that morning if it was donut day and I said "sure". So after blood work we headed over to the cafe to get a donut, and they didn't have any!! Not a single one!! I was shocked! Levi was sad. He said "I guess I can't get a donut! I guess I was naughty!" It broke my heart, so off we went to Dunkin Donuts for a green sprinkle donut! He was over the moon excited! :) There is only one DD on the way to school from the hospital and it has no drive thru, so that is a little inconvenient, but we made it work and Levi was a very good boy!

Counts came in at 257! A great increase in a week!! :)

Next Plans: Blood Work again in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment