Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 20 - Blood Work

March 20 - Blood Work

Happy Monday!! I know I know!! I said in my last post that the plan wasn't to do blood work again until 3/23 but... Levi has had a stomach ache and belly issues all weekend, and those are the types of things that can tank our counts pretty quickly if we don't get them under control, so we wanted to be safe rather then sorry.

Levi was excited that we were headed to see P on a Monday morning!!! We got to the hospital and there was someone already in the lab so we settled into the chair with his animal sounds book to wait.

It wasn't long before P called him in. And he went running in. Gave her a big hug! The draw itself went great as usual and we were off to the treasure box before you can count to two two (Levi's favorite number AKA 22)! :) He took a few minutes to decide what he wanted but settled on a yellow bull dozer! The bull dozer just had to drive out of the lab, it definitely couldn't be carried! Everyone got a good chuckle out of that.
Levi and my deal is always that he gets a donut if its a non-standard or extra blood work day so off we headed to the cafe. Thankfully they had sprinkle donuts today!

His truck is showing me the sprinkle donuts!


After his school drop off I grabbed his donut and what did I find?! A half eaten donut! This is a first! The frosting is all in place on the side he didn't eat and he actually took bites out of it and properly ate the half he ate! I was shocked! My little boy is growing up.
I was a little on edge waiting for counts today, but they came back at 220! A 37 point drop since Friday! That's not good! but a much smaller drop then we were expecting so I will take it.

Plan: Blood work on 3/23 (for real this time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment