Thursday, March 15, 2018

March 12 - Blood Work

March 12 - Blood Work

Due to the snowstorm we only made it to the lab once last week, so it will be interesting to see what counts are today. We got to the lab and Levi's fountain was sorta working. The water was coming out the bottom but not coming all the way down the state of New Hampshire. He seemed ok with this, but asked me when they were going to fix it the rest of the way.

We got over to the lab and has become our new norm, there was no line and no waiting. Levi was a delay fish this morning and we were in a bit of a hurry, so I was glad we didn't have a wait.

P had found PJ Masks band-aids over the weekend. She said she didn't know who they were but was thinking that Levi might like that. He was over joyed by them. Of course this first day we had to find Gekko.
The draw itself went ok. Not the smoothest, but not bad at all and it was over before you could blink an eye. Levi was off to the treasure box. P gave him the bag of cars that Grammie had donated to the treasure box and he got to put them in. He was very excited by a few of them. I thought that he was going to pick the green truck and for quite awhile he had it in his hand, but in the end he decided on the yellow monster truck.
We headed out to the fountain again and I opened his truck for him because he had asked so nicely and I was feeling bad that my words all morning had been "come one" and "hurry up" and "get those little legs a moving!" since I was running late! I hate the day after the time change. I swear the next few days are the worst!
Levi's monster truck needed to go for a tour of the fountain and I let it go for a short one.
Then we were off to school. It was a super quick drop off and I jetted to work hoping to make it on time, but ended up being 5 minutes late to my meeting, thankfully I wasn't the last one to arrive. Counts came in super early this morning, only about 20 minutes after we had left the lab. Some days they are right on the ball. His count today was 361! An awesome number. We will never know how high he went as we assume in the past week he went closer to or even in to the 400s before dropping back down today, but in the end it doesn't really matter. His counts are good and that's what matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment